Its dark, so we shan’t be seen!

11.30.2008

End-of-November Evening

Insultingly simple causes, often deliberately ignored as we analyze their painfully intricate effects with our far lost faith in causality...

This irrationality will overwhelm you, one evening when you are staring at the low frequency movements of the
palm branch
through the window, trying hard to concentrate on your heavily ignored chores.
And you spill the coffee on your whole existence for the 1000th time.

Just cut a piece of my brain off and trashed it in the deepest levels of ignorance. Do we really need that part?
I'll be the strong one, with all this well-defined new rules.
:: posted by Pegah, 05:56

1 Comments:

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and in depth information
you provide. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material.
Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS
feeds to my Google account.

Also visit my page kliknij
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment