Its dark, so we shan’t be seen!

11.22.2008

when something is broken, and she tries to fix it

Sticking to my old belief.
That everything should end not far after its peak.
That you should leave people while you still care for them.
and you should leave any land while there are still a few spots that make you feel deeply happy and a few people that you respect their existence.
Even your own life?

And life is all about choices, but not choice of functions: its a choice of domains over which you define them.. and be careful, beware, never let a unimodal function go far beyond its peak.

The ocean makes me cry from deep inside
The mountains are kind and supportive
It all seems so familiar
but I know, I've never been here before, nor will I be again.
:: posted by Pegah, 04:01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment