Its dark, so we shan’t be seen!

12.13.2008

It kills me when my train leaves without me

This occasional escapism.
Happens once in a while
between fluctuations from pain to analgesia

You leave without leaving
your days are all lost
And you are totally gone,
to all the places you crave to be.

.....

A melancholic autumn light leaks through the window-panes
and gently sits on everything
makes it unbearably nostalgic..


Am i going to wake up some time?
totally wasted,
in the midst of ruins,
while my unfitted smile is still lingering on my face,
insisting that being alive is too good to be true?

Life is pure,
even when you employ all your inborn life-screwing skills.
But alas,,
things always happen *right* after you don't care anymore.
:: posted by Pegah, 15:45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment