Its dark, so we shan’t be seen!

8.08.2009

Open your eyes wide, to see a moment of clarity

I would come up with something poetic
an impressive line maybe, with creative metaphors and allegories.

but who cares? You don't need to stretch your imagination that much to hear what I say.
It's in the air we breathe. It's on the other side of that window we have covered cowardly with blinds.
Just look around: this world is drowning.

I would never imagine you can grow up so much in a few weeks. But the stream of the events in the past months has slowly parted me from the life I had before.

It's not dark anymore, so we shall blatantly see and be seen, just unable to cover the nudity and sharpness of it.

So goodbye my dear safe sanctuary. Will I evermore fear the fact that I will die without ever being known? I simply don't know and don't care at this point.
:: posted by Pegah, 14:01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment